Dedicated Fayetteville Law Firm Helps Clients Succeed
Arkansas attorney combines extensive experience with a personal touch
At Price Law Firm, PLLC, we provide skilled legal representation, always with a focus on serving our clients’ best interests. We strive to make every client feel like our only client. As an attorney with more than 25 years of experience, our founding attorney Rebecca Price knows what it takes to find the best resolution possible when litigating business, construction, family and employment law disputes. We also provide clear, detailed advice to employers on compliance with labor regulations, and best practices to avoid disputes in the workplace. We also represent employees in resolving employment related disputes including breach of contract and wrongful termination. We engage in contract review and negotiation for employees and employers, such as non-compete agreements and severance agreements. Price Law Firm also provides services such as drafting wills and other estate-related matters. At our firm, we focus on your specific objectives and make sure that you always know what is happening in your case. People and businesses throughout Northwest Arkansas can trust Price Law Firm, PLLC to handle each legal matter with integrity, passion and skill.
Responsive counsel committed to delivering strong results
At Price Law Firm, we serve primarily people and businesses located in Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers and the surrounding areas. Every client we represent stands to benefit from our:
- Big-firm credentials and small-firm service —Before returning to her home state of Arkansas, attorney Rebecca Price worked for 17 years for some of Dallas’ most prestigious law firms, including Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer and Feld and Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher, two of the country’s largest law firms with offices around the world. At Price Law Firm, we are dedicated to providing the same high level of legal representation found in a “big city” firm, but with the personal attention that can be found in a smaller firm.
- Strong community reputation —Clients know that our team is relentless in pursuing legal solutions to even the most difficult problems. For that reason, many clients come from referrals from other law firms in the area and former clients.
- Trustworthy counsel — Having handled complex legal matters throughout the United States and internationally, we have the background to provide clear, detailed advice no matter how complex your legal problem might be.
The attorneys at Price Law Firm are committed to our clients’ satisfaction, and that includes maintaining affordable fees so that you can resolve your legal matter and move forward.
Knowledgeable representation for various legal needs
Price Law Firm assists clients in a wide variety of legal practice areas, including:
- Business law — We can handle all of your business needs, whether you are engaged in litigation, or starting a new endeavor, such as forming an LLC or corporation or launching a small business.
- Construction law — We are diligent advocates for a full range of construction disputes, such as disagreements over work quality, contract terms and payment. We represent homeowners, buyers, sellers, and builders including contractors and sub-contractors.
- Contract law — The attorneys at Price Law Firm, PLLC handle contract drafting, review, negotiation and breach of contract cases for our clients in Arkansas.
- Employment law — We have litigated hundreds of employment discrimination and wrongful termination lawsuits, representing both employers and employees. For employers, we help ensure compliance with labor regulations and statutes such as Title VII, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Family law — Price Law Firm provides knowledgeable advice on a variety of family law issues, including divorce, custody, surrogacy contracts and guardianship.
- Wills — To distribute your property according to your wishes, we can help you draft a will that provides clear instructions for your family & gives you peace of mind.
If you are unsure of your rights or whether your situation might be improved by retaining an attorney, we take the time to help you make an informed decision.
Contact our established Arkansas law firm today
At Price Law Firm, PLLC, we represent clients throughout Northwest Arkansas, with a local presence in both Washington & Benton Counties. Our office is in Fayetteville, AR. Call 479-316-6883 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.